Computer Systems Analyst Job Description
Our Client is now hiring a Computer Systems Analyst. You will research various hardware and software to decide if they will improve the overall IT infrastructure and Security function. You will also install, deploy, and test new systems. For this job, you should have a thorough knowledge of modern computer systems, databases, cloud and applications and be able to quickly collect data to back up decisions you make.
Computer Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- As a Computer Systems Analyst, you will be involved in the analysis of requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing systems and direct how to automate applications using technologies and Business Intelligence tools.
- You will be involved in analysis of database for load performance, direct system testing procedures and review computer system capabilities, and workflow for integration and go-live.
- You will research various hardware and software to decide if they will improve the overall IT infrastructure function.
- Write detailed description of user needs, parameters and steps required to develop or modify existing applications
- Coordinate software implementation team, testing, and correcting the data conversions to new systems
- Consult with other professionals to evaluate interface hardware and software
- Analyze and design existing systems to evaluate effectiveness and develop new systems to improve production of workflow required by the client
- Research hardware and software technologies to decide if they offer improvements
- Help the management team decide if IT systems and infrastructure upgrades make business sense
- Develop new functionality for existing computer systems
- Oversee new system installation and setup, and customize them for business needs
- Run tests on systems
- You will also be involved in client business meetings, existing systems evaluation and recommendations for new Cloud Solution implementation.
- You will be involved in preparing time and cost estimates for project completion.
- Train end users, Plan and prepare technical reports and instructional manuals for the operation of internal program documentation
- You will also be involved in system deployment implementation, troubleshooting, support, marketing, load planning, analyzing and forecasting.
Computer Systems Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or master degree in computer science or related field.
- 5+ years of professional systems analysis, Analytics, Cloud, Security and Infrastructure experience
- Knowledge of and experience with distributed networking concepts.
- Experience using computer aided software engineering tools and applications.
- Deep knowledge of hardware and software applications.
- Proven track record developing and supporting effective business systems.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Strong understanding of and ability to use mathematics.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Work well with network administrator, security analyst, hardware analyst, business analyst, support specialist and other team members.
|Required Skill||ANalysis, Analytics, Hadoop, Big Data (HDFS, Apache SPARK, Hive, Apache Sqoop, Apache Pig, Apache Storm, Kafka, Flume, Spark Streaming), AWS, Cloud|
Knowledge of Enterprise Data Warehousing, Analytics, ETL, ERP-SAP, BW, Hadoop Integration, SAP VORA, Business Intelligence