Resource Point, LLC (RPL) specializes in providing ATG eCommerce solutions and services since2002 including custom eCommerce applications and solutions using ATG Commerce Product suite.The solutions that we develop are blazing fast, scalable and easy to use. We have the experience to get your projects completed on time and within budget; delivering high quality, professionally-designedWeb applications that can streamline your business processes, increase productivity and ROI.
RPL team is highly experienced in old and new versions of ATG Product Suite. They have been using ATG software and providing services to many Clients since 2002. RPL has excellent experience with ATG product Commerce Suite (Commerce, Scenario, Catalogue, Personalization, Search, and Content). We have provided eCommerce (B2B & B2C) project development, consulting, maintenance and tuning solutions to clients such as`, Kodak, Target, Pioneer, BBC and many others.
To help our clients in delivering “high end” electronic business strategies, we serve in the following areas:
RPL’s practical and innovative approach delivers eCommerce solutions that are easy to use with intuitively organized information and services that are easily accessible to all. Whether selling to customers or buying from suppliers, we have successfully delivered eCommerce solutions that allow both interaction and collaboration across multiple channels. The solutions handle everything from catalogue and storefront creation to payment processing, Fraud Protection and fulfillment.
Our eCommerce solutions are built around ATG Product Suite and Endeca. The ATG Commerce Module automates all aspects of sales and support processes online for consumers, businesses, and channel partners. It helps you to cross-sell and up-sell products more effectively using powerful merchandising capabilities. The self-service order entry and customer service functionality empowers customers to access personalized content while significantly reducing your operating costs.
We can assist you in determining which of several approaches to eCommerce best suits your needs. Our ATG Experts can help you understand the commercial benefits of eCommerce, plan out a route map, optimize the transaction economics across customer and supplier touch points, and define how self-service processes can be streamlined and improved.
RPL is ready to provide solutions in the following areas:
ATG Commerce Applications
• Merchandising & Searchandizing
• Commerce Search
• Multivariate Testing
• Marketing Campaign Management
• Business and Customer Analytics
• Integrated Customer Service
• Knowledge/Incident Management
ATG Commerce Platform
• Shopping Cart
• Product Catalog
• Personalization Engine
• Content Management
ATG Optimization Services
• Click to Call
• Click to Chat
• eMail Management
• Call Tracking
• Automated Recommendations
• Form to Phone
• Video Connect
• Save & Send
Migration & Upgrade Services
RPL has expertise in migrating data, underlying applications, code and forms to a new platform, RDBMS or newer version via upgrades. Our migration services include:
• Operating system migration (Solaris, Linux, Windows)
• Microsoft non .NET to .NET migration
• Application server migration
• .NET to J2EE migration and vice versa
• ATG older version to ATG newer version migration
• ATG Nucleus (JHTM) based to standard J2EE migration
• Database migration (SQL server, Oracle, DB2)
• Design and implementation of Web portal for business on an ATG/Interwoven/Oracle platform
• ATG integration with industry-leading application servers, databases, and portal servers from companies such as IBM, Oracle/BEA, Microsoft, Brio, Plumtree, and SAP to achieve personalization, click stream analysis and campaign management on B2B and B2C.
• Interwoven TeamSite-related projects, ones that required integration with ATG Dynamo
• Other integration services related to J2EE, Perl, and .NET
Need help with your ATG implementation? Please contactus at 248-649-5600 ext. 18 or email us ATGservices@resourcepoint.net
Oracle is one of the most prominent companies of the world that offers almost all types of IT and software solutions. We have deep experience with a variety of Oracle products that you can benefit includes:
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Oracle WebCenter
- Oracle Hyperion® Essbase
- Oracle Database Services
- Oracle Database Tuning
If you want to see your customers having a personalized and consistent buying experience across all channels – online, in-store, social, or mobile, Oracle Endeca Commerce will enable your company to have that experience. Oracle Endeca focuses on delivering the targeted, user centric experiences in a scalable way. It absorbs different types of data from different sources, leading to smarter and richer experiences. Oracle Endeca Guided Search guides and influences customers at each step making them explore and discover more. With Endeca, business users can change the customer experiences and without any engagement of IT, dynamically push updates.
RPL’s Oracle Endeca Solutions and Services include:
• Implementation of Oracle Endeca
• Endeca Upgrades, enhancements and modifications
• Configuring and implementing all aspects of Endeca by our Endeca Experts
• Create custom Endeca Page Builder Templates
• Manage templates with the Endeca Workbench
• Search Engine Marketing and Optimization
• ATG / Endeca Integration
• Oracle Endeca Performance testing
Java is the foundation for almost every type of networked application. It has now become the global standard for developing and delivering mobile applications, games, enterprise software, and web-content, enabling the development and deployment of exciting services and applications. Java has the edge of comprehensive tools, a mature eco-system, and the history of robust performance. With its latest editions, Java EE, Java SE, Java Embedded, Java ME (Mobile Devices) and Oracle Java Cloud Service, Java most capably delivers applications across even the most distinct computing platforms.
RPL’s Java/J2EE Services include:
• Custom Web Apps Development
• eCommerce Apps Development
• Web Services Development
• Product Development
WebLogic is best application server for cloud computing and conventional environments. The performance, efficiency, scalability and manageability that it brings together in a single, unified application server are simply unmatched. WebLogic is optimized for Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud. It is the world’s first and only engineered system, meant for Cloud Computing. With its pool and share features that can be dynamically adjusted across different applications, it lowers the costs and outperforms the competitors.
RPL’s Oracle WebLogic Solutions and Services include:
• WebLogic Server Installation & Administration
• Build, Deploy & Maintain WebLogic Portals (WLP)
• WebLogic Integration (WLI)
• AquaLogic Portal Development
• ALBPM / ALSB / ALUI
From project management, requirement gathering, and gap analysis to post-rollout administration and support, RPL has the experience to manage every aspect of your Siebel implementation. RPL employs technical and business experts to address all of your project needs.
RPL’s Siebel Services include:
• Modules: Sales, Service & CRM
• Siebel Installation & Administration
• Siebel Configuration
• Siebel Upgrades
• Siebel Application Support & Maintenance
• Testing and Validation
Our Siebel Consultants have extensive experience with EAI, EIM, Workflow, Assignment Manager, eScript, Smart Scripts, along with support for entire application issues, tools/version upgrades.
Oracle E-Business Suite
RPL provides Oracle EBS services that are aimed at managing and optimizing the performance of your Oracle E-Business Environment, and related IT services.
The RPL portfolio of Oracle-EBS services includes:
• Oracle EBS Implementation
• Oracle EBS Upgrade
• Oracle EBS Support
• Modules Experience: CRM, ERP & SCM (Oracle CRM, Oracle Financials, Oracle HRMS, Oracle Mobile, Supply Chain Applications, Oracle Order Management, Oracle Procurement, Oracle Project Portfolio, Management, Oracle Quotes, Oracle Transportation Management, Oracle Warehouse Management, Systems, Oracle Inventory, and Oracle Enterprise Asset Management
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) is a comprehensive suite of enterprise BI products that delivers a full range of analysis and reporting capabilities.
Reach RPL to leverage unmatched experience in unleashing the power of OBIEE.
• OBIEE Platform Installation
• BI Assessment
• OBIEE Migration
• OBIEE Plus Development & Support
• Custom OBIEE Data Warehouse data modeling
• Custom DAC/ETL Development
• Custom OBIEE Metadata Development
• Custom OBIEE Dashboard and Report Development
Oracle WebCenter is a product built on top of the JSF based Oracle Application Development Framework. It contains a set of components for building rich web applications, portals, and team collaboration/social sites. Oracle WebCenter is targeted at both the development community and business users, delivering a development environment that includes WebCenter Framework and WebCenter Services along with an out-of-the-box application for team collaboration and enterprise social networking.
RPL specializes in Oracle WebCenter, offering the deepest knowledge of all product features and components. Our focus is helping customers manage their unstructured content for web sites, portals, records management, and imaging and process management. We specialize in Oracle WebCenter Content, Portal, & Sites. Our professionals can help Clients with the following WebCenter Solutions and Services:
• Portal Implementation
• Templates, Skins, UI & Branding with ADF
• WebCenter Content Integration
• External Application Integration
• Custom Portlets & Components
• Installations & Upgrades
• Analysis & Implementation Planning
• Forms & Workflow Design
• Metadata Modeling
• Security Analysis
• Document Management
• Records Management
WebCenter Content Publishing
• Fragment Development
• Mobile-Ready Sites
• Multi-Site Implementation
• Site, Template and Layout Design
WebCenter Capture and Imaging
• Installations & Upgrades
• Process Automation
• Back File Conversions
• End-to-End Document Imaging Project Scoping
• Oracle Imaging and Process Management (IPM)
• Oracle Document Capture (ODC)
• Distributed Document Capture (ODDC)
• Oracle Forms Recognition (OFR)
• SOA , BPM, EBS, PeopleSoft
• Google Search Appliance
• WebSphere Portal
• LifeRay Portal
Oracle Hyperion® Essbase
RPL team has provided comprehensive Essbase solutions to several Clients nationwide.Our Services includes:
• New implementations of Hyperion Essbase
• Essbase migrations and upgrades
• Conversions from other OLAP databases to Essbase
• Application reviews
• Application redesigns and optimizations:
• Complex calculation scripts and member formulas
• Essbase Partitioning
• Essbase database tuning
• Development of Scripts
• Essbase data integration
• Automation (data, outline & metadata updates, calculation and application maintenance)
• Database backup processes
The following are some of the Hyperion solutions that we can provide:
• Hyperion Financial Management - HFM
• Hyperion Planning - Capital Expense and Workforce Planning
• Hyperion Strategic Finance - HSF
• Hyperion Financial, Interactive Reporting and Production Reporting
• Essbase Analytics
• Hyperion Visual Explorer
• Hyperion Enterprise Metrics
• Hyperion Data Integration
• Hyperion Pillar migration to Hyperion
• Hyperion System 9 Implementation
• Hyperion Performance Scorecard – HPS,
• Hyperion Analyzer
• Hyperion Integration Server – EIS
• Hyperion Application Link – HAL
• Hyperion Reports
• Hyperion Master Data Management
• Hyperion System 9 Implementation and upgrades
• Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management - FDM
Oracle Database Services
RPL has team of experts in Oracle Database Design, Development, Tuning and Administration. We have over 11 years of experience in Oracle database solutions including:
• Oracle Installation/Upgrade/Migration Services
• Oracle High Availability
• Oracle Database Architecture and Database Design
• Oracle Database Review Services
• Oracle Security Audit Services
• Oracle Performance Review
• Oracle Disaster Recovery
• Oracle Application Design review
• Oracle Tuning
Oracle Database Tuning
RPL has team of experts in Oracle performance tuning. We are one of the best performance and tuning firm in USA with more than 11 years of in-depth expertise in database performance turning, security, database scaling, database clusters, and high availability.
For additional information on our Oracle services, please contactus at 248-649-5600 ext. 18or email us ORACLEservices@resourcepoint.net
Resource Point LLC has been providing a stack of turnkey solutions for your different needs, such as desktop application development and web-based enterprise development by using Microsoft Technologies. It enables us to architect and construct the full-scale E-business applications or develop a portion driven by enterprise database, on the basis of your business needs.
The different Microsoft Technologies that RPL makes use of are:
- .Net Services
- BizTalk Services
- SharePoint Services
- Microsoft Dynamics
- MS SQL Server Database Services
- SQL Analysis, Design and
- SQL Reporting and Analytic Services
- SQL Server Performance Tuning and Optimization Services
RPL specializes in migration, conversions, development and maintenance of business applications. We have expertise and skills to achieve the objectives in a quicker, cleaner, cost-effective and reliable manner. Put our experience and expertise implementing Microsoft Technologies to work for you. RPL has developed and maintained several applications including the following on .NET platform.
• Accounting applications
• Customer relationship management
• Product/inventory applications
• Warehousing applications using handheld devices
• Value chain/supply management
• Integration with partners through the Internet
• XML Web services
• PDA (hand-held) applications
With Custom Application Development, you can see through your business strategies to the end, especially when packaged software does not adequately address your requirements. Application Development Outsourcing ensures that geography no longer poses a hurdle. In fact, application outsourcing is a burgeoning industry in itself.
RPL delivers Microsoft.NET Custom Application Development solutions within the context of your business objectives and strategies.
RPL’s .Net Service includes:
• Customization & Enhancement
• Support & Maintenance
• Product Upgrade & Cross Migration
• QA / Testing
We approach solution development from a business perspective. We partner our senior consultants with clients to identify goals, problems, and opportunities. Our designs consider target user groups, impact on the internal organization, workflow processes, and technology infrastructure. Our solutions provide business-to-business and system-to-system integration using commercial applications, custom application/database development, and networking and infrastructure services.
RPL’s Microsoft BizTalk Server Consulting team is adept at solving the challenging problem of integrating different systems into effective business processes that unite disparate systems into a single working unit. RPL has the expertise on the following SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) principals:
• Real-Time ESB
• SOA Dev-Time Governance
• SOA Run-Time Governance
• SOA Registry/Repository
• Web Services Interoperability
• J2EE-.NET Interoperability
• Web Services API Design
RPL develops and implements the following enterprise solutions:
• BAM: Business Activity Monitoring
• BPM: Business Process Management
RPL develops and implements data exchange solutions, such as Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) with several specifications, such as HIPAA/HL7/AS2. It develops and implements RFID applications and Business Intelligence Systems.
Microsoft SharePoint Portal enables a business to make significant improvements in key areas of information technology. SharePoint Server is tightly integrated with familiar client desktop applications, e-mail, and web browsers to provide a consistent user experience that simplifies how people interact with content, processes, and business data. SharePoint Server makes it easy to create live, interactive business intelligence (BI) portals that assemble and display business-critical information from disparate sources, using integrated BI capabilities such as dashboards, web parts, scorecards, key performance indicators (KPIs), and business data connectivity technologies. Centralized Report Center sites give users a single place for locating the latest reports, spreadsheets, or KPIs.
Key SharePoint Features used:
• Out of the box intranet and extranet
• Simple document management
• Powerful indexing and searching
• Document versioning
• Single sign-on
• Alerts and audience targeting
• Public and private My-Sites
• Easily customize through web-parts
• Scalable up to 1 million users
RPL offers in-depth experience and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics ERP (Dynamics AX & Dynamics NAV), Microsoft Dynamics (CRM) and business intelligence (BI) solutions. We have MS Dynamics Certified and Experienced Experts that drives maximum benefit from your Dynamics ERP / CRM implementation. Contact RPL to implement your Microsoft Dynamics solution and benefit from highly qualified Team with in-depth Microsoft Dynamics experience and industry knowledge.Our skilled Microsoft Dynamics implementation Teamcan assist you to streamline processes, eliminate inefficiencies, increase productivity and improve your decision-making.
For over 11 years, RPLteam is involved in the implementation, support, customization, and upgrade of:
• Microsoft Dynamics AX
• Microsoft Dynamics NAV
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Jet Reports for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
We have deep SQL Database expertise that generates powerful results for our Clients. RPL help your business grow and become more efficient by creating a database with proper structure and constraints, to making data available over the internet, RPL has the background and experience to build the proper custom solution.
• SQL Server Database Engineering
• SQL Server Development
• Convert MS Access to SQL
• Convert Excel to SQL Server
• SQL Server Performance Tuning & Optimization
• SQL Server over Internet
• SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• SQL Reporting Services (SSRS)
• SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
RPL provides custom SQL Server analysis, design, upgrade and development services for SQL Server 6.5 / 7.0 / 2000/2005/2008. Performance, scalability, and reliability are essential; cost and time to market are always critical. RPL SQL Server Consulting services can help you establish a strong SQL Server database foundation for maintaining enterprise-scale application quality. Microsoft SQL Server provides robust data modeling, management and analysis capabilities, allowing your organization to adapt quickly to evolving business needs.
RPL provides custom database application consulting and design-build engineering services on the Microsoft Internet platform: SQL Server, .NET Smart Client, SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Analysis Services (SSAS).RPL services include:
• Data Base strategy
• Data Modeling
• Assessment and Review Services
• Planning, Architecture and Design Services
• Application Development/Custom Solution Services
• Data Base troubleshooting, SQL Server Optimization, Performance Tuning and Administration.
RPL consultant expertise ranges from simple to complex canned reports using SQL Reporting Services or Crystal Reports, Grid reporting controls, to more advanced SQL Analysis Services solutions to enable pattern and trend discovery.In addition, RPL consultant expertise provides:
• Static Reporting Solutions
• Interactive Reporting Solutions
• Data Analysis BI Solutions.
RPL provides expert SQL Server Database Optimization, Tuning, Auditing and Monitoring services to insure optimal MS SQL Server performance, reliability and data integrity. Our deep database optimization experience with SQL Server optimization techniques enables us to quickly find and apply the most effective remedial database optimization and tuning methods to speed up and stabilize your MS SQL Server database. Our tuning and Optimization work includes:
• Onsite Performance Evaluation
• Evaluation of the SQL Configuration
• Evaluate Server Performance through Performance Monitor
For additional information on our BI/DW services, please contactus at 248-649-5600 ext. 18 or email us
Why RPL for TIBCO
• 11+ years of onsite Consulting and Remote implementation experience
• RPL’s consultants are experienced in solving business problems using innovative solutions
• As an implementation expert, RPL combines the technical edge of TIBCO technology with in-depth knowledge and business acumen to meet the specific requirements of customers nationwide.
• Our Consultants are experienced in advanced business integration, enterprise portals, process management and workflow. In short, all you need to integrate your business.
• RPL has stellar experience with Enterprise Analytics, Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Business Process Management (BPM), custom application development and business optimization solutions.
• RPL’s TIBCO professionals have worked in numerous verticals over the past few years, delivering complex integration solutions for many large and medium enterprises
• RPL is also experienced in Custom packaging, roll outs, upgrades services, migration services and quality assurance
RPL’s TIBCO SERVICES
Enterprise Level Offerings
• Strategy and Capability Planning
• Organizational Foundation/Center of Excellence Definition
• Technical Infrastructure Design and Development
• Governance Framework
• Service Portfolio Planning and Architecture
• Configurable Pre-Built Infrastructure Services, for e.g. Common Logging and Exception Handler
• Configurable Pre-Built Operational Dashboards
• Assessments (SOA Readiness, SOA Maturity, Technical Infrastructure, etc.)
Solution Level Offerings
• Solution Architecture Development and Boot Camp
• Managed Solution Implementation
• Product Upgrades and Migrations
• Subject Matter Expertise and Staff Augmentation
• Implementation Utilities&Quick Start Programs
• Solution Architecture and Go-Live Readiness Assessments
• Application Development and Customization
• Operations Support (Levels 1, 2, and 3)
• Reliability, Availability and Scalability
• Product Upgrades and Data Migrations
• Performance Engineering
We at RPL take pride in the work in which we deliver. Every RPL Client can expect to get the same premium service as the next regardless of the focus of the project. RPL employ a satisfaction guarantee which is second-to-none. Our number one priority is to provide you with exceptional service all the while cutting cost.
RPL’s core competency is to integrate all of your business processes, end-to-end and across your enterprise and eliminate functional friction, between the enterprise and core customers and partners. Working with industry leading off-the-shelf enterprise integration and application platforms, we can provide cost-effective solutions and address the needs for standardization.
Our areas of Expertise: BPM, SOA, MDM and Analytics
Business Process Management (BPM)
BPM can streamline and even transform the essential processes on which your business operates. TIBCO’s BPM solution automates routine tasks and lets you more effectively coordinate the activities and workflow of systems and people throughout your business. With TIBCO’s BPM solution at work, you can improve the consistency of your processes, the effectiveness of individual applications, and the overall efficiency of business.
Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
Making individual applications work together creates a dramatic ROI. And TIBCO’s Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and Business-to-Business (B2B) Integration solutions make it easy to connect incompatible systems across platforms and organizational boundaries. By reducing the complexity of your IT infrastructure, TIBCO solutions let you more easily add new applications, capabilities and partners at any time, so you can dynamically reconfigure your organization and extended enterprise as your needs grow or change.
TIBCO Spitfire® software is a visual and interactive analysis platform that helps business professionals to quickly discover new and actionable insights in information. Distinguished by its speed to insight and adaptability to specific business challenges, Spitfire rapidly reveals unseen threats and new opportunities in any data, creating significant economic value.
RPL‘s TIBCO experience includes Application Integration, Development, Administration, BPM, MDM, Monitoring, Event Processing, Analytics, and Cloud using TIBCO tools such as:
• TIBCO Business Works
• TIBCO Business Connect
• TIBCO Business Events
• TIBCO Active Matrix
• TIBCO Hawk
• TIBCO Master Data Management
• TIBCO iProcess
• TIBCO Enterprise Message Service
• TIBCO Rendezvous
• TIBCO Admin
• TIBCO General Interface
• TIBCO Business Studio
• TIBCO Spitfire
RPL has a dedicated team of architects, analysts, modelers, developers, implementers and administrators who are experienced and well-qualified on the TIBCO products to provide customers with reliable best-in-class services. RPL offers distributed application development and integration based on a robust messaging backbone, flexible integration, interfaces and adapters, messaging and system monitoring using TIBCO tools such as BusinessWorks, TIBCO Adapters, TIBCO Rendezvous, TIBCO Enterprise Messaging Service, TIBCO Hawk.
RPL excel in Middleware Software implementation and consulting. With more than 10 years’ experience in TIBCO implementation and consulting; we are viewed at by many as the industry leaders in this type of software service.
For additional information on our TIBCO services, Please contactus at 248-649-5600 ext.18 or email us MobileServices@resourcepoint.net
Data warehousing is an approach for transforming the enormous amounts of data that exist in corporations into useful and reliable information to support its decision making process. By accumulating and consolidating data from different sources, and by analyzing this historical data in the warehouse a corporation can discover new information about its business, competitors, customers, suppliers and the behavior of the organization’s business processes helping it to gain a competitive advantage.
RPL' offerings include:
• BI solutions development
• Business requirements analysis and data modeling
• DW Design, architecture, development and deployment
• DW administration & maintenance
RPL’ data warehousing solutions span the entire life cycle of building and operating a business intelligence system, beginning with requirements analysis to the maintenance of data warehouses and development of analytic applications. We offer systems integration services that apply best practices for all steps, from requirements gathering to data extraction, transformation and cleaning, dimensional modeling, system architecture design, vendor selection, building, deployment, operation and maintenance. RPL provides data warehousing solutions that are industry focused, on time and within budget.
RPL has a pool of world-class consultants with skills in:
• Data modeling, Data extraction, transformation, cleaning and loading
• Database management and performance tuning
• Leading tools for data warehousing and business intelligence
Our expertise extends to a host of tools across the wide spectrum of the data warehousing including:
• Databases like Oracle, MS SQL Server and DB2
• Extraction Transformation and Loading (ETL) tools like Informatica
• Business Intelligence tools like Business Objects, Cognos and Intelligent Mine
For additional information on our BI/DW services, Please contactus at 248-649-5600 ext.18 or email us MobileServices@resourcepoint.net
RPL offers custom mobile application development services across various platforms and devices. We have highly innovative and experienced team who harness mobile technology for all the major operating systems, iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows 8, Symbian and J2ME. Our team is fully capable to develop any complex mobile application to fit your needs.
Need help with your Mobile Applications? Please contactus at 248-649-5600 ext.18 or email us MobileServices@resourcepoint.net